Ultralight and windproof, the Down Sweater by Patagonia revolutionized the art of layering. It's "full zip" like a jacket, is warm, made of highly compressible down insulation, and can be worn as a midlayer or outerwear in cold climates. We wear it as an outer layer skiing weekends in Vermont and it delivers!
The Down Sweater has these Special Features:
- Shell fabric is superlight, windproof and water-resistant with high tear-strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium 800-fill-power goose down
- 2 exterior zippered hand pockets
- 1 interior, zippered stretch-mesh pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem helps trap your heat
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% all-recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Weighs a mere 11.3 oz