Vented for breathability, UPF Rated, and easy to pack, this may well be the best shirt to have on the river or on the trail whenever you find yourself exposed to noticeable "morning to evening" temperature swings or anytime you need extra protection from "peskie mossies" (which could be "just about anywhere you choose to travel").
The Shirt has these Special Features:
- UPF 25 rated to protect you from the harmful UV rays
- It converts to short sleeves instantly by using the well-designed roll tabs
- Fully vented in the back it lets you "breathe"
- Secure chest pockets
- Crafted of lightweight, highly breathable, omni-dry lite rip weave nylon microfiber
- Exceptionally quick-drying - wash it and wear it every day