Like their namesakes, "Crocs" have been around forever. Backpacker Magazine's 'Editors Choice Gold Award' way back in 1999, the fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are as effective now as ever.
- INTENDED USAGE is in combination with leather hiking boots or plastic mountaineering boots
- 3-layer 70D Taslan Gore-Tex leg section
- 1000D Cordura boot section, lined with coated 8 oz. packcloth
- 3/4 inch-wide webbing and cam buckle top closure
- 2-inch wide hook/loop front closure
- Hook/loop shear tab prevents separation of front closure
- Double-needle stitching on hook/loop front closure
- Field-replaceable, urethane-coated nylon instep strap
- Avg. weight: Men's - 10.2 oz./289 g (size L, per pair); Ladies' - 8.9 oz./252 gm (size Medium, per pair)
Fitting Gaiters: "Wrap It, then Strap It" - fit varies slightly depending on boot style.
- Wrap gaiter around leg and boot top with the Outdoor Research logo on the outsideof the ankle
- Close hook & loop front closure and fasten shear tab
- Attache hook through boot laces
- Tighten top strap and cam buckle
- Fasten instep; strap