Embroidered with the Mir Corp's Logo and vented, UPF Rated, and easy to pack, this may well be the best shirt to have whenever you find yourself exposed to noticeable 'morning to afternoon' temperature swings, strong sun, or at anytime you need extra protection from 'peskie mossies.'
The Shirt has these Special Features:
- Great during long hours of sunshine & periods of noticeable temperature swings
- UPF 25 rated to protect you from the harmful UV rays
- It converts to short sleeves instantly by using the well-designed roll tabs
- Vented in the back
- Patch pockets with velcro tabs (easier to deal with than buttons)
- Crafted of lightweight, highly breathable, omni-dry lite rip weave nylon microfiber
- Exceptionally quick-drying - wash it and wear it every day
- Looks good in on deck, "in the wild", and in the Lounge
If you wish, this item may be custom embroidered with virtually anything you wish - your own custom quote, slogan, nickname, trip destination, or monogram (up to 25 characters) allowing you to commemorate your National Geographic expedition even more!
It is important to note that if your item is embellished with custom embroidery, the sale will be considered final and the item may not be returned for a refund or exchange. In an effort to make certain you get the "right fit", we invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1-888-924-2050 (+203-924-2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.